We’re known for providing the best support in the industry, and we’re looking for others that enjoy helping people as much as we do.
- Answering support questions via email.
- Helping to moderate and interact with our private Facebook community.
- Understanding pain points and common problems our customers have, to help our product team better solve them.
- Identifying potential customers that might need to be reached out to for additional help.
- Updating our knowledge base, and helping us understand where to improve our existing support content based on your conversations with customers.
- Documenting bugs and helping our product team reproduce them.
- Staying up-to-date with new feature releases to help our customers best benefit from them.
- Understanding where each customer is in their journey, whether they’ve just started building their online course, or are an experienced creator with tens of thousands of students.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- The desire to make impact, and improve our already outstanding support.
- Prior experience in a customer support role. Even better if that role was with another SaaS company.
- Great empathy and care for our customers, and is excited to help them succeed.
- Excellent written communication ability. You are able to understand and clearly explain solutions.
- The ability to constantly learn and improve. Customers with thousands of students will rely on you to help them make their courses the best they can be.
- Experience in the world of online courses and digital marketing.
- Experience in remote roles is a plus.
- Experience with Help Scout is a plus.
- Experience with configuring domains, and website building is a plus.