Netlify is hiring a remote Content Marketer. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Netlify – All-in-one platform for automating modern web projects.
At Netlify, we’re building a platform to empower developers to build better, more elaborate web projects than ever before. We’re aiming to change the landscape of modern web development. Netlify currently serves more than 1,000,000 developers worldwide.
Netlify is a diverse group of incredible talent from all over the world. We’re ~44% woman or non-binary and are composed of more than a fourth as many nationalities as we are team members.
Who we’re looking for
- 4+ years of work experience, preferably in the B2B software industry.
- A history of writing high-performing content for the technology industry as a marketer, journalist or other relevant fields.
- Demonstrated ability to research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working closely with various stakeholders. Excellent writing, editing, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Able to translate complex technical ideas into understandable concepts for any customer. Ability to create rough drafts of architecture diagrams a bonus.
- Able to align content with our current business goals to develop an editorial strategy, and manage an editorial calendar.
- Working knowledge of marketing and sales funnels, and developing content for key personas including engineering leaders is a plus.
- A data-driven content marketer who is continuously improving and refining strategy based on results and key inputs across the organization.
- A creative thinker with a high bar for quality, capable of bringing new and unique ideas to help Netlify stand out in the market.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a remote work environment, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that enable you to work effectively with colleagues, solve problems and represent Netlify in front of external audiences.
- A clear understanding of and adherence to writing style guides.
- Experience at a high-growth tech startup is a plus. Flexibility and comfort with change is important—we’re still growing quickly, so there are many opportunities to make an impact!